NDSCS recognizes the learning that has taken place during your Army MOS and Army school training and we are willing to give you academic credit for those skills and experiences you have obtained. All the courses required for this associate degree are available online. The curriculum may be completed from anywhere.
- Prepares students for careers performing and managing the technical distributive functions in pharmacies and related industries.
- Educates students of pharmacy practice functions that do not require a pharmacist’s professional education or judgment.
- Most pharmacies employ several technicians and opportunities within the field are steadily increasing.
- 社区就业安排, hospital and home health care pharmacies, as well as research institutions, manufacturers and other industrial settings.
- 100-percent job placement since program inception in 1994.
- Pharmacy technicians assist the pharmacist, allowing them more concentration on clinical services, 比如病人咨询, 医生干预, drug therapy analysis and other clinical topics.
- BADM 234 Customer Service (1 cr)
- BIOL 115 Human Structure and Function (3 cr)
- BIOL 213 General Pathology (3 cr)
- BOTE 171 Medical Terminology (4 cr)
- ENGL 110 College Composition I (3 cr)*
- FYE 101 Science of Success (1cr)
- PHIL 210伦理(3学分)
- PSYC 111 Introduction to Psychology (3 cr)
- 3 credits in English Composition and/or Speech (ENGL 120 or COMM 110)*
- 14 additional General Education Electives chosen with the assistance of an NDSCS advisor. Suggested courses for these electives may include: NUTR 240 Principles of Nutrition, 商业课程, 历史/文学课程, 数学课程
*Students must meet entry level requirements for course placement.
The NDSCS 药剂技术员课程 is fully accredited by the American Society of 健康-Systems Pharmacists (ASHP) 7272 Wisconsin Avenue, 贝塞斯达, MD 20814 www.ashp.org.