NDSCS 餐饮服务 从ers four different dining plan options to accommodate student needs.
所有一年级学生 必须 live on campus and carry either a 160, 225或300的用餐计划. All other students living in a residence hall are required to contract for one of the four dining plans. If you are required to have a dining plan and fail to select one, you will be assigned the 225 dining plan.
- The 225 and 300 dining plans include $50 in 餐厅美元 for use in the Wildcat Express or Wildcat Dining 房间.
- The 160, 225 and 300 dining plans include 10 guest/parent meals per 学期
- The 80 dining plan includes five guest/parent meals per 学期.
所有NDSCS的用餐平面图都是块平面图. The total number of meals provided by the plan are for use during one 学期 only. Meals not utilized are forfeited and will not carry over to the next 学期. Dining plans are unlimited access (each time you enter is a meal deduction from your plan) and all you care to eat.
NDSCS 从ers out-of-state students a substantial discount on tuition when they live on campus and choose a 160, 225或300的用餐计划. Meeting these requirements allows students from all states and countries to pay the same final costs as a 北达科他 resident. For more information about the out-of-state tuition discount, contact the Business Affairs Office at 701-671-2216.
*Includes: 10 parent/guest meals per 学期, plus $50 in 餐厅美元 for use in the Wildcat Express or Wildcat Dining 房间.
**Includes: 10 parent/guest meals per 学期.
***Includes: 5 parent/guest meals per 学期.
- 未经批准的雄鹿 is a prepaid debit account that can be used at NDSCS 餐饮服务 and the NDSCS Bookstore.
- Parents may deposit money into a student's 未经批准的雄鹿 account by sending a check to: NDSCS 餐饮服务/赫克特纳学生中心, 第六街800号. N.纽约州沃皮顿市58076.
- Remember to write the student's ID number on the lower left corner of the check.
- 押金可随时退还. 请预留7-10天.
- 用你的野猫雄鹿获得 5%的折扣 on your purchase at either of the two 餐饮服务 locations.
225 and 300 餐厅的计划 include $50 in 餐厅美元 - a debit account that is prepaid by 餐饮服务. This convenience allows you to eat at anytime during the day - a full meal or a between-meal snack - at either 餐饮服务 location.
餐厅美元 are intended to be used by students who miss meals on their meal contract or who do not purchase a large enough plan to eat on weekends, but do stay on campus for an occasional weekend event.
餐厅美元 are only available if you stay on the meal plan for the 整个 学期. Early withdrawal from a plan will terminate the 餐厅美元 account and any 餐厅美元 spent that 学期 will be deducted from your refund.
If your 餐厅美元 account balance runs low, you can deposit money into a 未经批准的雄鹿 account. This account works the same as the 餐厅美元 account, but can also be used in the NDSCS Bookstore.
联络餐饮服务部 1-800-342-4325,分机. 3-2321 to learn more about starting your 未经批准的雄鹿 account.