NDSCS uses the student’s NDSCS 电子邮件 address to communicate important information such as graduation status, billings and emergency situation announcements to students. It is your responsibility to check your NDSCS 电子邮件 regularly in order to receive important communications.
Student accounts will use the same username (typically firstname.姓)，并以@ndsc结尾.edu.
访问 www.ndsc.edu 然后点击 电子邮件 页面顶部的链接.
- When logging in, your username will be your University System username (typically firstname.lastname) + @ndus.edu. 请注意@ndus.edu is only used when logging in to your 电子邮件.
- Your 电子邮件 password is the same one you just created for CampusConnection.
- Your NDSCS 电子邮件 address is your University System username (typically firstname.加上@ndsc.edu. 例如, if your Campus Connection username is Lee.Smith, then your NDSCS 电子邮件 address is Lee.Smith@ndsc.edu.
You will need to use the Microsoft Outlook app to access your 电子邮件 on your mobile device. The Microsoft Outlook app can be downloaded from your device's app store. Follow the steps below to configure your Office 365 account after you have downloaded the Microsoft Outlook app.
- 输入你的NDSCS 电子邮件 username (typically Firstname.Lastname@ndus.edu)
- 输入你的N.D. 大学系统ID密码
- Click Skip when prompted to add another account
- Click through the tutorial screens or click Skip to be taken into your account
如果你需要更多的信息, 有问题, or need assistance downloading Office 365 with Outlook, 电子邮件 or call the ITS Service Desk at 701-671-3333
所有NDSCS记录," including all records that are electronically stored and sent, are covered by several federal and state laws and regulations, and by state and NDSCS policies and procedures. You are responsible for complying with NDSCS policies and procedures regarding electronic records.
- NDSCS provides 电子邮件 services to students through Microsoft's online services.
- This service is intended to enable college communications among faculty, 以学术为目的的学生和职员.
- If you choose to transfer your NDSCS 电子邮件 to another 电子邮件 address (an outside service), 你这样做的风险自负.
- Personal use of the College 电子邮件 service is allowed, but must not interfere with the operation of the 电子邮件 service for academic purposes.
- Any use of the 电子邮件 service must comply with all NDSCS and NDUS policies and procedures.
- Use of the NDSCS 电子邮件 service for illegal or harassing activities is prohibited.
- 保护您的帐户. You are responsible for all 电子邮件s sent from your account. 不分享你的密码.
- 保护机密及个人资料. 电子邮件s, attachments and user profiles are not completely private. All electronic information will pass through many servers and network devices and is subject to interception at any point, 尽管通常情况并非如此. Do not put confidential, sensitive or personal information in the body of an 电子邮件. If it is necessary to send sensitive information through the 电子邮件 service, use password protected document attachments or links to secure Websites.
- 尊重他人. Unauthorized access to other users' accounts or activities that deny access or resources to any other authorized user of the service is prohibited.
- 确认收到. 不保证电子邮件发送. 在极少数情况下，电子邮件会丢失或延迟. You may send an 电子邮件 to the wrong address. When it is critical that your 电子邮件 arrive by a deadline, allow adequate delivery time and follow-up with the recipient.
- 不要垃圾邮件. Do not send unsolicited bulk messages, chain letters or commercial messages.
- 不要篡改服务. You may not initiate programs or take actions that intentionally interfere with normal operations of the 电子邮件 service.
- Don't use the service for non-NDSCS business. You may not use the 电子邮件 service to operate, 促进, advertise or otherwise support a non-NDSCS business.
- Don't use the service for political purposes. 例如, you may not use the 电子邮件 service to 促进/support a candidate or specific proposed law or referendum.